“Fashion and technology clients queue up to instruct… Ben Natter. ‘Highly skilled in the practical issues regarding prosecution, he is also heavily involved in international anti-counterfeiting efforts and in taking down trademark squatters. He has a real hands-on, tailored approach and meticulous attention to detail.’” - The 2017 World Trademark Review
Ben Natter is a partner in the New York office of Haug Partners LLP.
Ben’s practice focuses on all aspects of global trademark strategy, procurement, management and enforcement. Ben implements client-specific approaches for protection of intellectual property rights around the world. On any given day, Ben’s work will find him enforcing client rights throughout countries spanning the globe with local authorities, courts and associates.
Ben draws on years of experience developing and managing global intellectual property portfolios and creating and effectuating tailored anti-counterfeiting programs for numerous well-known brands.
Ben’s specialties also include copyright prosecution and enforcement, global online marketplace infringement matters, domain disputes, UDRP proceedings, GTLD matters, DMCA matters and social media infringement.
Ben has clients from a broad range of industries with a large client base from the technology, fashion and entertainment fields.
- 2016 and 2017 World Trademark Review 1000 for Trademark Prosecution and Enforcement
- 2017 Who's Who Legal: Trademarks
- 2016 Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award
- The 2016 World Trademark Review had this to say about Ben:
- "…Ben Natter is ‘extremely professional, knowledgeable within his domain, attentive to clients’ needs, friendly and easy to work with’; he has enviable experience before the TTAB.”
- Seton Hall University School of Law, (J.D., Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law)
- Union College, (B.A.)
- New York and New Jersey
- US District Courts: Southern District of New York, Eastern District of New York and New Jersey
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Asociación Interamericana de la Propiedad Intelectual (ASIPI)
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association (NYIPLA), Trademark Law Committee
- New York State Bar Association (NYSBA), Fashion Law Committee, International IP Law Committee and Technology Law Committee
- UJA Young Lawyers, Leadership Committee
- The Manhattan Childrens Center of New York, Young Leadership Counsel