Ms. Sblendorio’s experience and knowledge in a number of diverse areas, including international law and arbitration and public interest, provides her with a unique, global perspective to address a wide variety of client needs.
Jessica Sblendorio is an associate in the New York office of Haug Partners. She focuses her practice on litigation. Her prior experience encompasses a broad range of areas, including constitutional law, human rights, international law, and international arbitration. She draws upon her experience in both the public and private sectors to apply her knowledge to her current practice. Ms. Sblendorio holds a B.A. in International Affairs and Political Science from the George Washington University. She graduated cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law and served as the Executive Managing Editor for the National Security and Armed Conflict Law Review.
- Kurz, Rich, and Jessica Sblendorio. “Supreme Court Interprets BPCIA Disclosure and Notice Provisions.” Haug Partners LLP, Haug Partners LLP, 13 June 2017, www.haugpartners.com/article/supreme-court-interprets-bpcia-disclosure-notice-provisions/.
- Dougherty, John, et al. “The Use of Tribunal-Appointed Experts in International Commercial Arbitration: Practical Observations and a Proposal for Ensuring Fairness.” Transnational Dispute Management , vol. 14, no. 2, May 2017, pp. 1–21.
- Kurz, Rich, and Jessica Sblendorio. “Sovereign Immunity Precludes IPR Challenge to a University of Maryland Patent.” Haug Partners LLP, Haug Partners LLP, 25 May 2017, www.haugpartners.com/article/sovereign-immunity-precludes-ipr-challenge-university-maryland-patent/.
- Sblendorio, Jessica. “The Defend Trade Secrets Act: A Remedy.” Haug Partners LLP, Haug Partners LLP, 28 Apr. 2016, www.haugpartners.com/article/the-defend-trade-secrets-act-a-remedy/.
- Sblendorio, Jessica, et al. "A Balancing Act: Fair Use and Creative Content." NYSBA Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Journal, vol. 28, no. 2, 2017, pp. 35-41.
- University of Miami School of Law, (J.D., 2015)
- George Washington University, (B.A., Political Science and International Affairs, 2010)
- New Jersey
- New York
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association, Trade Secrets Committee
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- Women's Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association