Ms. Lukacher’s extensive research experience allows her to understand and communicate the complex technical and legal issues faced by her life science clients.
Anna Lukacher is an associate in the New York office of Haug Partners where she focuses on pharmaceutical patent litigation. Prior to law school, Ms. Lukacher worked as a technician in the immunology research laboratories at Emory University School of Medicine. Ms. Lukacher graduated from University of New Hampshire School of Law where she served as Managing Editor of IDEA: The Law Review of the Franklin Pierce Center for Intellectual Property. During law school, Ms. Lukacher clerked in the United States International Trade Commission’s Office of Unfair Import Investigations and received the award for “Best Intellectual Property Note” at the 2017 Student Note Symposium. Ms. Lukacher also holds a certificate in Intellectual Property Law from the Franklin Pierce Center for Intellectual Property.
- Herstoff, Jonathan, and Anna Lukacher. “Joining Issue: The Federal Circuit Addresses the Interplay Between IPR Estoppel and IPR Joinder.” Haug Partners, 7 Oct. 2020, www.haugpartners.com/article/federal-circuit-addresses-interplay/.
- Lukacher, Anna N. “The Future of Patenting Antibodies after Amgen v. Sanofii.” 58 IDEA: J. Franklin Pierce for Intell. Prop. 95 (2017).
- J. M. Patel, M. C. Kim, V. F. Vartabedian, Y.-N. Lee, S. He, J.-M. Song, Sa. Yamanaka, Ni. Amaram, A. Lukacher, R. D. Compans, S.-M. Kang and P. Selvaraj. Protein transfer-mediated surface engineering to adjuvantate virus-like nanoparticles for enhanced anti-viral immune response. NANOMEDICINE (2015).
- Emory University, (B.S., Biology, 2013)
- University of New Hampshire School of Law (formally Franklin Pierce Law Center), (J.D., magna cum laude, 2018)
- New York
- New York Intellectual Property Association