Ms. Sparschu’s lifelong interest in science drove her to law school with the purpose of becoming a patent lawyer. She attends to clients’ intellectual property needs with attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
Audrey Sparschu is an associate in the New York office of Haug Partners where she focuses on pharmaceutical patent litigation, patent prosecution, and trademark counseling. Prior to law school, Ms. Sparschu earned a B.S. in Biology from the University of Michigan. During that time, she spent several summers working at an intellectual property law firm in Southfield, Michigan, where she worked predominantly on mechanical and chemical patent prosecution matters. During law school, she served as a writer on the UCC Reporter-Digest and an editor on the Intellectual Property and Technology Forum.
- Natter, Ben, and Audrey Sparschu. “Valuation of NFTs: Factors to Consider and an Alternative to Destroying the Original Work.” Haug Partners, 28 July 2021, https://www.haugpartners.com/article/valuation-of-nfts-factors-to-consider-and-an-alternative-to-destroying-the-original-work/.
- Slater, Brian V., and Audrey Sparschu. Has the Federal Circuit Just Put the Final Nail in the Coffin of Broad Functional Genus Claims?, Haug Partners, 1 July 2021, www.haugpartners.com/article/has-the-federal-circuit-just-put-the-final-nail-in-the-coffin-of-broad-functional-genus-claims/.
- Kurz, Rich, and Audrey Sparschu. “Judgment Vacated under Rule 60(b)(3) Based on a Witness's False Testimony.” Haug Partners, 18 May 2021, www.haugpartners.com/article/judgment-vacated-under-rule-60b3-based-on-a-witnesss-false-testimony/.
- Slater, Brian V., and Audrey Sparschu. “Can Biopharma Functional Genus Patent Claims Be Resuscitated?” Haug Partners, 29 Apr. 2021, www.haugpartners.com/article/can-biopharma-functional-genus-patent-claims-be-resuscitated/.
- Natter, Ben, and Audrey Sparschu. “The Current Status of NIL Rights and a Review of NFT Trends.” Haug Partners, 16 Apr. 2021, www.haugpartners.com/article/the-current-status-of-nil-rights-and-a-review-of-nft-trends/.
- Barlow, Joshua, and Audrey Sparschu. “The Federal Circuit ‘OK‘s a Questionable Path to Petitioning for Cancellation of a Trademark Registration.” Haug Partners, 15 Dec. 2020, www.haugpartners.com/article/the-federal-circuit-oks-a-questionable-path-to-petitioning-for-cancellation-of-a-trademark-registration/.
- Boston College Law School (J.D., 2020)
- University of Michigan (B.S. Biology, 2017)
- New York
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Women Lawyers