Dr. Kim’s extensive industry experience and technical expertise allows him to effectively and comprehensively address the needs of his life science clients.
Isaac Kim is an associate in the New York Office of Haug Partners, where his practice focuses on patent litigation. Isaac graduated from Seton Hall University School of Law with a concentration in Intellectual Property. Prior to law school, Isaac worked as a pharmacist and in medical communications serving pharmaceutical industry clients in building their brands pre- and post-FDA approval. While in law school, Isaac was a member of the Seton Hall Legislative Journal and the Intellectual Property Law Association and took first place in Seton Hall’s 2016-2017 Moot Court Competition where he was awarded Best Brief. Isaac also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Patty Shwartz, United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- Kurz, Rich, and Isaac Kim. “Federal Circuit Finds Insufficient Evidence to Establish Standing to Appeal IPR Decisions in Apple Inc. v. Qualcomm Inc.” Haug Partners, 21 Apr. 2021, www.haugpartners.com/article/federal-circuit-finds-insufficient-evidence-to-establish-standing-to-appeal-ipr-decisions-in-apple-inc-v-qualcomm-inc/.
- Kurz, Rich, and Isaac Kim. “Objective Indicia of Nonobviousness – Considered as Part of a ‘Totality of the Evidence’ Approach or a ‘Prima Facie Framework’?” Haug Partners, 4 Mar. 2021, www.haugpartners.com/article/objective-indicia-of-nonobviousness-considered-as-part-of-a-totality-of-the-evidence-approach-or-a-prima-facie-framework/.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Rutgers University, Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy (Pharm.D., 2010)
- Registered to Practice Before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- New Jersey
- New York
- New York Intellectual Property Association