I am a registered patent attorney who regularly works with pharmaceutical and life science companies in intellectual property due diligences, patent office proceedings, and litigations.
Tiffany Jang is an associate in the Boston office of Haug Partners LLP, where she focuses her practice on patent law and FDA compliance and counseling.
Ms. Jang earned her J.D. from Duke University School of Law, where she was Content Editor of the Duke Law and Technology Review and a judicial intern for the Honorable David W. Daniel, U.S. Magistrate Judge in the Eastern District of North Carolina. Ms. Jang graduated magna cum laude from Emory University with a B.S. in Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology. At Emory, she was a member of a research group that investigated the roles of various neurotrophins in axon regeneration following peripheral nerve injury. She was also a research assistant in the biomedical research laboratories of the Industrial Technology Research Institute of Taiwan.
Prior to joining Haug Partners, Ms. Jang was a patent prosecution attorney at a law firm in Washington, DC, where she helped counsel and prepare patent applications for a wide range of clients, from individual inventors to Fortune 500 companies.
- Jang, Tiffany. “New District Of Massachusetts Local Rules.” BPLA Newsletter, Boston Patent Law Association, 29 Aug. 2018, https://bpla.readz.com/summer2018-newsletter
- Emory University, B.S., Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology
- Duke University School of Law, J.D.
- Registered to practice before the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Women in Bio - Greater Boston (Programs Committee, 2017 – 2018; Membership Committee Co-Chair – 2019-present)
- Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts
- Boston Patent Law Association