PATENT PROSECUTION ATTORNEY
November 2, 2020
Haug Partners, with offices in New York, Washington, D.C., and Boston, is one of the nation’s leading intellectual property law firms that provides integrated multidisciplinary legal services for technology companies.
Haug Partners is seeking a full-time Patent Prosecution Attorney in the life sciences for our New York or Boston office.
- 7+ years experience in preparing and prosecuting patent applications, drafting opinions, and providing counseling
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and work both independently and in a team environment
- Experience as a scientific advisor in a law firm is a plus
- Experience as a USPTO examiner is a plus
- Must be registered to practice before the USPTO
- Must be admitted to the NY or MA Bar in good standing
- Must have a Ph.D. in molecular biology, immunology, biochemistry or a related field
- Strong academic credentials required
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. Please submit cover letter, resume, and law school transcript to email@example.com.
To apply for a position on our team,
please submit a cover letter, resume,
and transcript(s) to:
Haug Partners LLP
745 Fifth Avenue
New York, New York 10151