Life Sciences Patent Prosecution Associate
Haug Partners is seeking a full-time Patent Prosecution Associate in the life sciences for our New York or Boston office.
• 3-5 years experience in preparing and prosecuting patent applications, drafting opinions, and providing counseling
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and work both independently and in a team environment
• Experience as a scientific advisor in a law firm is a plus
• Experience as a USPTO examiner is a plus
• Must be registered to practice before the USPTO
• Must be admitted to the NY or MA Bar in good standing
• Must have a Ph.D. in molecular biology, immunology, biochemistry or a related field
• Strong academic credentials required
Haug Partners is looking for a Patent Agent to join our firm. Candidates should have three plus years of experience in patent drafting and prosecution. Electrical Engineering background with specific focus on telecommunications is required. Ideal candidates will be able to draft patent applications and responses to office actions, and provide guidance on IP issues.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, writing sample, and transcripts (undergraduate, graduate, and law school) to email@example.com
Haug Partners LLP, one of the nation’s leading Intellectual Property law firms, with offices in New York, Boston, and Washington, D.C., seeks to hire a Scientific Advisor/Technical Specialist to join our patent litigation group. Candidates must have a PhD in Chemistry (Organic Chemistry preferred) and be proficient in searching patent and technical literature across all relevant databases (including chemical structure searching). Law firm experience is a plus. The selected candidate will assist our litigation teams with technical matters relating to patent litigation and client counseling.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Patent Litigation Associate
Haug Partners LLP, one of the nation’s leading Intellectual Property law firms, seeks to hire a mid-level associate to join our Electrical and Computer Technology Group in New York, Washington, DC, and/or Boston. Ideal candidates will have a degree in electrical engineering or computer science, industry experience, and 3-5 years of patent litigation experience. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Responsibilities will include:
- Patent litigation in federal district court, the Patent Trial and Appeal Board, the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, and the International Trade Commission
- Due Diligence and opinion projects
- Business development activities to build and maintain client relationships
Please submit your cover letter, resume, writing sample, and transcripts (undergraduate, graduate, and law school) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for a position on our team,
please submit a cover letter, resume,
and transcript(s) to:
Haug Partners LLP
745 Fifth Avenue
New York, New York 10151